by Gauntlet Hobbies - Garrett
Breaker of Oaths is a spin on Oathbreaker. here are the rules:
- Oathbreaker is multiplayer format, played with 100 card singleton decks (98 deck *97 for partners*, 1 "oathbreaker" *2 for partners * and 1 signature spell).
- You start the game with your Oathbreaker and Signature Spell in the command zone.
- Your starting life is 40 .
- Your “Oathbreaker” is a Planeswalker or Legendary Creature. Its color identity determines the contents of your deck. (or both if using partner)
- Your “Signature Spell” must be an instant or sorcery card that falls within your Oathbreaker’s color identity.
- You cast your Oathbreaker from your command zone.
- Your Signature Spell may only be cast if your Oathbreaker is on the battlefield under your control.
- Both your Oathbreaker and Signature Spell are subject to “command zone tax”. These taxes are tracked individually, i.e. casting your Oathbreaker doesn’t cause your Signature Spell to cost more.
- To find out more, read the full rules.
This is the Banlist for Breaker of Oaths.